Executive Director Vox Group of Companies - Chief Technical Officer (CTO).
Departments Handled at Vox : Quality and Certification Management.
• Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Department of Technical Education, Government.of Tamil Nadu, India.
• Diploma in Industrial Safety Management, Nileam Institute, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
• Erection Of Wind Mill Towers,Checking Quality Of Works,Testing & Commissioning,Trouble Shooting Works Erection Of Street Light Poles,Installation Of Transformers & Panels,Testing And Commissioning Works Supervising All Work Activities,Conduct Safety Meetings,Preparation Of Daily Project Reports.
• June 2010 To Till Date Allanne Safety & Fire Engineers.
• Nov 2007 To May 2010 Lilly Maritime (P) Ltd India.
• Jan 1999 To Oct 2007 Sri Ganesh Wind Power (P) Ltd- India.
• Jan 1999 To Oct 2007 R S Wintech (P) Ltd India.
• Oct 1996 To Dec 1998 Al Mufadi Trading Est - Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
• Mar 1994 To Dec 1995 Sri Krishna Enterprises - India.
• Dec 1991 To Feb 1994 Saudi Lamino (P) Ltd - Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
• Nov 1990 To Nov 1991 Catherine Booth Hospital- Kanyakumari, Tamilnadu, India.
Executive Director Vox Group of Companies - Chief Production Officer (CPO).
Departments Handled at Vox : Production and Packaging Management.
• Bachelor of Arts ECO, Sri Sathya Sai Institute ,Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh, India.
• Master of Business Administration, Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur, Tamilnadu, India.
• Total work experience of 13 Years in Banking Industry, 5yrs in the Educational Institutions and Currently into Financial Consultancy since 2013.
• Have more than 13yrs experience in Business Banking Mortgages. Worked with almost all leading Pvt Sector Banks Starting from Citibank Associate ( M/s Shelters & India Home), Cholamandalam DBS, ICICI Bank, GE Money, and lastly with HDFC Bank handling Sales for entire Karnataka. Also have 5yrs experience in the Administration of Educational Institution - Was running my own Kinder Garden School in Bangalore for over 5yrs. Currently into my own financial consultancy since 2013 – free lancing of Mortgage Loans and Vehicle Loans across Nilgiris District, Tamil Nadu.
• Since 2013 into Tea Plantation Managing My Own Family Plantation in my home town Gudalur, The Nilgiris, Tamilnadu, India.
• Master In Business Administration – Specialized in Marketing.
Executive Director Vox Group of Companies - Chief Financial Officer (CFO),
Departments Handled at Vox : Finance, Planning, Expansion Management.
• Bachelor of Engineering Mechanical, Thiyagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, Tamilnadu, India.
• Master of Business Administration, PSG Tech, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
• Treasurer -TANSTIA ( Tamil Nadu Small and Tiny Industry Association, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.) Vice President – TANSTIA 2016 - 18
• Member – MSME Facilitation Council for Arbitration proceedings TN Govt 2016-18 )
• Trustee - TANSTIA – FNF Service Center
• President of EEDISSIA 2010 to 2012 ( Erode District Industries Association,Erode, Tamilnadu, India. )
• Member – Board Of Governors, TBI, Kongu Engineering College, Erode
• Convener - Textile Panel, CII -- 2 Years
• Advisory Committee Member – TIIC Ltd.- 4 Years,
• Regional Advisory Committee Member, Central Excise, Coimbatore Region - 4 Years,
• Grievance Committee Member -- Central Excise, Salem 2 Years,
• Member – Board of Studies, Vellalar College, Erode, Tamilnadu, India.
Executive Director Vox Group of Companies, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
Departments Handled at Vox : Advertising, Sales, Marketing Management.
• Bachelor of Pharmacy, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamilnadu, India.
• Master of Business Administration, Vinayaka Missions University, Salem, Tamilnadu, India.
A Pharma Graduate with MBA in Marketing, Started Career in Pharmaceutical Marketing with Mundi Pharma, Switzerland, and achieved National Level Best Performance Thrice. Having vast experience in Agricultural Infrastructure Creation, Healthcare BPO, Textile and FMCG Marketing.
Managing Director - Vox Group of Companies.
1) Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) Mechanical Engineering, 1992-1996, Bangalore University, Karnataka, India.
2) Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Marketing, 2000 – 2003, University of Madras, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
Managing Director at Vox Group of Companies Since 1996 - Present.
Our Managing Director Mr. Balaji Gnanasundaram has The Following Qualities , which makes Our Vox Group of Companies One of The Top Companies in India since 2001 :
• Visionary Leadership.
• Ability to Motivate Our Workforce.
• Effective Management.
• Cool Communication and Negotiation Skills.
• Understands Multi-Faceted Business Operations.
• Strong Financial Acumen.
• In Depth Knowledge of World Markets.
• Smart in Changing Business Environments.
• Complex Problem Solving.
• Effective Decision Making.
Director Business Development - Vox Group of Companies.
• Rosary School, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
• Kamalnayan Bajaj School, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
• St. Peters International School, Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu, India.
Volgograd State Medical University, Volgograd , Russia. Moscow Medical University, Moscow, Russia.
• Russian Language Elementary, Basic, Special Degree.
• MBBS - Doctor of Medicine & Doctor of Surgery.
• M.D - Doctor of Medicine.
1) Departments Handled at Vox Group of Companies :
• Business Development,
• Product Management,
• Vendor Management,
• Strategic Partnerships,
2) Expertise :
21 Years Experience in The Following :
• Negotiation & Persuasion,
• Project Management,
• Research & Strategy,
• Computer Skills,
• Business Intelligence.
3) Achievements :
• Developed Growth Strategies and Plans,
• Managed and Retained Relationships with Existing Clients,
• Increased Client Base,
• Continuously Shared In-Depth Knowledge of Business Products with Team Members,
• Written more than 100 Business Proposals,
• Successfully Negotiated with International Stakeholders,
• Successfully Identified, Mapped Business Strengths and Customer Needs,
• Researched Business Opportunities and Viable Income Streams,
• Followed Industry Trends Locally and Internationally,
• Drafted and Reviewed International Contracts,
• Reported on Successes and Areas Needing Improvements to Company.
• Executive Director at Vox Group of Companies - Chief Contract Officer (CCO).
• Departments Handled at Vox : Contract Management.
• Bachelor of Arts in Co-Operation (B.A).
• Master of Arts in Co-Operative Management (M.A)
State Licensed Document Writer for Past 21 Years.
• Real Estate Department of Town & Country Planning Consultant.
• Tamilnadu Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) Registered Agent.
• Expert in Contract Management.
• Managing Contracts, Deliverables, Deadlines, Contract Terms and Conditions.
• Managing Public and Private Organizations Effective Post-Award Contract Management.
• Ensuring Full Customer Satisfaction.
Executive Director Vox Group of Companies - Chief Legal Advisor (CLA).
Departments Handled at Vox : Corporate Law Management.
• Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) - 2012-2015
PSG Arts College,
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore City, Tamilnadu, India.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) - 2015-2017 GRD Arts College,
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore City, Tamilnadu, India.
• Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) - 2017-2020 Anantha College of Law,
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India.
• Creates An Organisational Approach Towards Legal Matters.
• Guards Organization against Legal Risks.
• Assists Directors and Guarantees Compliance Guidelines and Controls.
• Prepares Audit Legal Reports and Legal Documentations.
• Drafts All Agreements and Regulates The Deals in An Organised Way.
• Advices Corporate Directors and Employees on Legal Matters.
• Coordinates and Negotiates All Business Transactions.
• Prepares Current and Future Strategies to Ensure Proper Implementation.
• Supports Contract Department Responsibilities on Bids and Contract Structures.
• Plans Strategies for Bidding Terms and Conditions.
• Negotiates Partners and Customers Terms and Conditions.
• Liaisons with Corporate Office and Secures Bidding Mandates.
• Enforces Company Claims as per Approved Budget, Strategy, Timetables.
• Adherence to Corporate Governance Requirements.
• Supports Sales and Marketing, Finance, Bid Management, Project Management, Engineering, Claims Management.
• Structures Finance to Comply and Consistently Achieve Corporate World’s Top Positions.
• Supports Project Management on Timely Project Execution, Contract Terms Application.
• Suggests Opportunities to Realize Gains and Minimize Commercial Risks.
Executive Assistant to Managing Director Mr.Balaji Gnanasundaram.
• Delhi Public School, R.K.Puram, Delhi,India. 1987-1999.
• The Indian Institute of Planning and Management, Delhi, India.
• Full-Time Global Programme In International Planning And Entrepreneurship. 2001-2003
• Maintaining Office Systems, including Data Management,
• Arranging Travel, Visas and Accommodation,
• To Provide General Assistance during Presentations,
• Screening Phone Calls, Inquiries and Requests,
• Meeting and Greeting Visitors at All Levels of Seniority,
• Organizing Appointments,
• Maintaining Diaries ,
• Dealing with Incoming Email, Faxes and Post,
• Taking Dictation and Minutes,
• Carrying out Background Research and Presenting Findings,
• Producing Documents, Briefing Papers, Reports and Presentations,
• Organizing and Attending Meetings.
Executive Director Vox Group of Companies, Chief Strategy Officer (CSO).
Departments Handled at Vox : Expansion of Corporate Strategic Initiatives.
• Public Accountant –Member Institute of Public Accountants of Australia.
• Completed 4 Units of Public Accountants Board, Curtin University, Perth, Australia.
• Master of Commerce (M.Com) & Bachelor of Commerce(B. Com). University of Madras, Tamilnadu, India.
• WA Operations Co-ordinator
SGS AUSTRALIA PERTH, PORT HEDLAND, ESPERANCE
and Rest of Western Australia
31st July to Current.
• Casual Process Worker
Tecside Group, Perth – Worked in Fuji Xerox , Tru-Blu.
July 2016 to Current
• Part Time Accountant
Ibalaji Booroo Ministries International, Looma , WA
Dec 2015 to Present
• Communicating and Implementing a Company's Strategy Internally and Externally so that all Employees, Partners, Suppliers, Contractors,
• Understand the company-wide strategic plan and how it carries out the company's overall goals.
• Decision-Making that creates Medium- and long-term improvement.
• Establishes and Reviews Key Strategic priorities and translating them into a comprehensive Strategic plan.
• Monitors the Execution of the Strategic plan.
• Facilitates and Drives key Strategic initiatives through inception phase.
• Ensures Departmental Strategic planning projects reflect Organizational Strategic priorities.
• Partners with Institutional Leaders, Special Committees, and Consultants to Support Execution of Key Initiatives.
• Develops Planning Processes.
• Translates Strategies into Actionable and Quantitative Plans.
• Mobilises and Manages Teams of Individuals charged with Executing Strategies.
• Acts as a Resource Across Our Organization to Increase Strategic Plans.